1. Personal information:
The Company is committed to safeguarding personal privacy. It recognizes that individuals have a right to control how their personal information is collected and used. Providing personal information is an act of trust and it is taken seriously. Unless given consent to do otherwise, the Company will only collect and use personal information as set out below.
2. Collecting personal information:
3. Use of tracking technologies:
The Company uses tracking technologies such as cookies to make use of the website and services as convenient as possible. Cookies are pieces of information that a website transfers to a computer’s hard disk for record keeping purposes. Most web browsers are set to accept tracking technologies such as cookies. These tracking technologies do not themselves personally identify users, although they do identify a user’s browser.
4. Personal Information will be used for the following primary purpose:
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To send periodic emails regarding other products and services.
- To follow up with them after correspondence (email or phone enquiries).
For the purpose described above, information may be shared with Company’s group companies either in Australia or overseas. Also, in order to operate the website or deliver a service, personal information may also be shared with a service provider, a non-Company group company.
5. Individual’s right of access:
Individuals have the right to review the information that may be recorded on the Company’s database. Information may be reviewed by contacting the Company by email on info @ virtualguest360.com
6. The Company and links to other web sites:
The Company provides links to web sites outside of the Company site. These linked sites are not under the control of Company, and the Company is not responsible for the conduct of companies linked to the Company web site, nor for the performance or otherwise of any content and/or software contained in such external websites.
7. Problems or queries: